|| Yes, we can ship your goods to your forwarder in China.
Requirements & hints on such arrangement are as following:
1. Detailed shipping and contact information of your forwarder in Chinese characters, including full name of the recipient (must be full name, cannot be Mr. xxx etc.) All details must be in Chinese characters. (It is not possible to translate the address from English to Chinese without knowing well the local street name & company names, this is why those information must be in Chinese)
2. You can provide us the details as mentioned in item 1 by leaving a message in the Remark field when place your order, or send us via the online help ticket system. If your system doesn't support Chinese character, you can also send us in .pdf, .jpg or other formats as attachment via the help ticket system.
3. How the goods are going to be shipped from your forwarder to you, and if or not the forwarder can process goods of this nature must be agreed between you and your forwarder, we only responsible for shipping the goods to your forwarder, and the rest including customs documents (if needed) must be done by your forwarder.
4. As it is hard or not possible to determine if the goods are damaged during the transit from HiModel to your forwarder or from your forwarder to you, our insurance policy doesn't apply to such operation, and we are not responsible for package lost/damage during the whole transit.
5. Do not throw away any packing material when you receive your package before you have counted all items and confirmed everything is ok, as the total gross weight of the package can be used to determine if or not the item(s) are missing from our side or during repacking on your forwarder's side, or missing out during customs inspection (some time the box will be opened up for inspection at customs).
6. Forwarders change their warehouse location quite often, please do verify the current warehouse address if the details you have are given quite some time ago.