There are several major factors may affecting an order have to be human interfered:
1. For shippers like DHL/FedEX/TNT, their services can not cover all the areas, and we have to confirm with them if your postal code (for countries without postal code, are determined by city and address) is covered by their service, and if the address is classified as remote area. (there will result an additional charge for remote delivery). we only need to confirm your address once for the first time.
2. When your order contains backorder items, or the quantity you ordered is higher than our stock quantity, then we need to confirm with the manufacturer on the availability of those items.
3. When your order total is higher than $400USD, it is also to be manually confirmed.
4. If you leave any message in the Remark field on the last step of placing order, this order need to be manually confirmed, as the massage/requirements you leave may prevent us from fulfilling that order.
5. Credit Card payment risk evaluation:
For customers choose Credit Card as payment method, we will have a basic evaluation of the risk, and we will reject the order or require customers to change payment method if the risk is high according to our evaluation.
Your order normally will be reviewed in half an hour for orders placed in our office hours, and there is a delay will be expected for orders placed outside our office hours.