|Browse By Brands:
Multi-rotor aircrafts and accessories
This PDB has 5v output 3A output
Integrated voltage & current sensor for flight controller
UBEC Maximum Input Voltage: 7~42V（10S LiPo）
PCB Maximum Continuous Current:120A
Holybro Micro Power Module (PM06 v2)
PCB Current: 120A continued
UBEC Current: 3A Max
Power input: DC 7V~42V(2S~10S)
Power output: DC 5.1V~5.3V
Mounting hole: 30.5mm*30.5mm
Make the PM06 show the quantity of electric charge of your battery
Mission Planner setup:
- Connect PM06 to the battery, also connect it to Mission Planner via USB.
- Click “INITIAL SETUP” and come to the menu “Battery Monitor”.
- Make “Monito” into “Analog Voltage and Current”.
- Make “Sensor” into “9: Holybro Pixhawk4 PM”.
- Make “HW Ver: “The Cube or Pixhawk” （pixhawk4,pixhawk4mini,pix32v5,pix32）”※
“HW Ver: Leave this blank（Durandal）”※
- Input “18.182” into Voltage divider (Calced).
- Input “36.364” into “Amperes per volt”.
- Disconnect and reconnect it to finish the setting up.（“Measured battery voltage” shows the current quantity of electric charge of the battery.）
※HW Ver: “The Cube or Pixhawk” （pixhawk4,pixhawk4mini,pix32v5,pix32）
※HW Ver: Leave this blank（Durandal）.Or you can desigante it in the Full Parameter List
Command: BATT_CURR_PIN Value: 17
Command: BATT_VOLT_PIN Value: 16
1x PM06 board
1x 80mm XT60 connector wire (installed)
1x Electrolytic capacito: 220uF 63V(installed)
1x JST GH 6pin cable
1x JST SH 6pin cable
©2003-2021 HiModel All Rights Reserved.