| DJI full line products including drones, imaging products & enterprise products.
DJI Goggles Racing Edition Part 4 - OcuSync Air Unit
The OcuSync Camera is DJI's first FPV camera specially designed for drone racing. Equipped with a 1.2 MP Global Shutter and a CMOS sensor, this camera effectively eliminates the jello effect. Working with the OcuSync Air Unit, this camera also provides low-latency video downlink and recording at up to 1280×960 at 50 fps, 1280×720 at 60 fps, and 640×480 at 100 fps.
FOV: 148°The DJI OcuSync Air Unit is a high-resolution and low-latency digital video transmission device, which, when used with the OcuSync Camera and DJI Goggles RE, transmits video, images, and flight controller data wirelessly. The Air Unit can be attached to racing drones, model airplanes, RC cars, or unmanned enterprise vehicles used for rescue operations and inspections.
- Supports 2.4/5.8 GHz dual-frequency transmission
- Supports FHSS and up to 19 fixed channels
- High-resolution video transmission up to 1280×960 at 50 fps
- Minimum Latency: As low as 50 ms (at 480p at 50 fps)
- Max Transmission Range: Up to 7 km (2.4 GHz, FCC compliance, unobstructed)
DJI Goggles Racing Edition Part 4 - OcuSync Air UnitCompatibility:
DJI Goggles Racing Edition OcuSync Camera
1 x OcuSync Air Unit