| Lithium Polymer (Li-poly) & Ni-Mh battery packs, battery chargers, Electric (Brushless) Motors, Electric Speed Controllers ( ESC ), Gyros, Electric Accessories etc.
* Compatible with a programming card
to change and set parameters easily and conveniently
* Super fine and smooth touch of speed controlling, first-rate accurate linearity
* Soft Start-up mode and Constant RPM mode (Governor mode)
* adjustable F3A brake.
* 3 steps adjustable regular back EMF brake.
* High capability of anti-interference
* Low-voltage cut-off protection for per cell battery
* Under-voltage cutoff
* Under-voltage can be disabled
* Under-voltage with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
* Variable cutoff voltage / cell
* Slow down instead of cutoff
* Active freewheeling circuit
* LED status display
* Timing of motor ranges from 0° to 30°
* Blocked rotation protection
* Reversible rotation direction
* Over-temperature protection and Overload alarm
* Anti sparkling circuit: reduces connection sparkles
* Throttle signal lose protection. When the signal loses for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cut off.
* Safe power-on. The motor won’t start no matter which position the throttle stick is when battery connected
***This series ESC can be compatible with both helicopter and airplane.***
Type: FLY 120A-ICE HV
Constant Current: 120A
Max Current: 140A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 4-14 cells li-XX or 12-42 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
BEC: none, OPTO
BEC Output: none
PWM: 8-16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
Size: 85mm x 53mm x 30mm
*This ESC is OPTO version and does not have BEC output, which means you need a separate RX battery pack or external BEC unit to power the receiver and servos.
* In the latest version, the cable for programe card and cable for throttle are combined into one, you can programe the ESC by connecting your programe card to the throttle cable.
1 x ESC
* battery and motor connectors are not included.
Link of English version manual can be found on top-right box of the page.
Refer to here for French Version Instruction Manual
. (Translated and contributed by "mat081278")
who bought the above may also need