| Radio Sets, Receivers, Servos, Gyros and Crystals etc.
Hitec's strongest servo period, the "Monster Torque" HS-7980TH is designed to operate on a two cell LiPo Pack. Featuring our newest high resolution "G2.5" 12 bit generation programmable digital circuit and our indestructible Titanium gears, The HS-7980TH has the performance and durability you've come to expect from a Hitec servo. Other features in the HS-7980TH include a 7.4V optimized coreless motor, integrated heat sink case, and a top case with two hardened steel gear pins supported by axial brass bushing.
Applications for the HS-7980TH include high performance Giant Scale Aircraft, Truggies and Buggies, Fast Power boats, the largest aircraft, monster trucks or anywhere else you can use 600+ inch ounces of torque.
* G2.5 12 bit Digital Programmable Circuit
* Titanium Gear Train (MK first gear)
* Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
* Integrated Heatsink Case
* (8) O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel protection
* Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
* 10% larger than a HS-7955TG
Programmable Features Include:
- Dead Band Width
- Direction of Rotation
- Speed of Rotation (slower)
- End Points
- Neutral Points
- Fail Safe On/Off
- Fail Safe Point
- Resolution* (default is high resolution)
- Overload Protection* (default is off)
*These features are only programmable with the HFP-20, HPP-20 or HPP-21 programmers(not included).
Motor Type: Coreless
Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
Speed (6.0V/7.4V): 0.20 / 0.17
Torque oz./in. (6.0V/7.4V): 500 / 611
Torque kg./cm. (6.0V/7.4V): 38.0 / 46.0
Size in Inches: 1.72 x 0.88 x 1.57
Size in Millimeters: 43.69 x 22.35 x 39.88
Weight oz.: 2.70
Weight g.: 76.54
- Aircraft 20-120 class
- All EP 600-700 & GP 30-90 class helicopters
- GP & Gasoline boats and cars