| Radio Sets, Receivers, Servos, Gyros and Crystals etc.
THIS IS THE ASSAN 2.4GHZ RF MODULE FOR HITEC COMPATIBLE TRANSMITTERS INCLUDING AURORA 9.
1 x RF module, Hitec compatible X8-H
1 x bind plug
1 x RF antenna
* Receiver is not included and to be purchased separately.
ASSAN X8-H 2.4Ghz RF Module
X8-H is a new design RF Module for Hitec radios, include Aurora 9.
X8-H worked same as our other RF Module’s. So, please read the
X8 manual carefully before you first use it.
Except that, X8-H have a new feature called low power Range
Check. It’s different from other X8 Module’s computer set low
power way. Please note it.
There have a button on the case surface, labeled as RANGE CHECK. In this paper, we
describe how to do Range Check when you have an X8-H.
Range Check at X8-H.
The new X8-H have a button to less the output power and short the test range. Here is
1) Press the Rang Check button then Power On your radio.
2) Release the Rang Check button after beeping, and then the X8-H will at green LED
flashing and beeping slowly.
3) Walk and stand 30 paces (approx. 90 feet) away from your radio, you should have
totally control the model. Which means the Range checked OK.
4) After you finished the Range Check OK, you need return to standard Power out mode
before you flying or playing. You have two way to back to normal (full power out)
control way. One is press and hold on the button more than 1 second again,X8-H will
with a long beeping then back to solid green. Another way is power off your radio
direct then power on it again, it will with a long beeping and turn solid green.
1) Range Check only takes after you binding your Tx/Rx succeed.
2) Less power will not get if the Range Check button be pressed after power on.