| Lithium Polymer (Li-poly) & Ni-Mh battery packs, battery chargers, Electric (Brushless) Motors, Electric Speed Controllers ( ESC ), Gyros, Electric Accessories etc.
● High power, high current, high-performance power conversion circuit. The iCharger series uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology with an output conversion efficiency that can reach over 90%. This not only saves power and reduces heat build up but also makes the charger more compact and conveniently mobile.
● Input power with 4mm bullet connectors (25A) butt-welded alligator clips and wide input voltage ranges from 10V to 28V. The output power can be adjusted to align with the available input power, thus preventting input current overload and protecting the DC source.
● The iCharger series can be used with three types of Lithium batteries - LiPo, Lilo, LiFe - and has a fully integrated cell balancer.
● Internal temperature sensor and temperature controlled automatic cooling FAN controls the internal temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal temperature is over 60℃(140 oF), the output power is automatically reduced by 25%. If the temperature exceeds 65℃(149 oF) the charge cycle is stopped.
● Convenient set of 10 battery profile memories that can be saved and loaded by number.
● 2x16 backlit LCD screen that provides rich information including active mode, current, voltage, total charge (mAh), charging time and temperature etc.
● Various charging/discharging settings and cycles to meet a wide range of customer needs. For Lithium batteries: balance charging, normal charging, fast charging, storage, discharging, ext-discharging, charge/discharge cycling, and battery monitoring. For NiCd/NiMH batteries: charging-auto, charging-manual, discharging, charge/discharge cycling and forming charge. For Pb batteries: charging and discharging.
● Unique Lithium battery expanding discharge program. When you connect the external capacity resistance, you can use it as the maximum discharge power capacity—500W (@25V/20A).
● Unique Lithium battery Monitor program. When you use other equipment to charge or discharge a Lithium pack, you can use the iCharger to monitor the per-cell voltages, battery temperature and process time. If any individual cell appears over-charged or over-discharged or the pack is too hot or the process has gone on for too long, the iCharger will generate an alarm sound and the related information will blink.
● Electric motor test mode can be used to run-in electric motors, test motor parameters and performance, check tolerances etc.
● Foam-cut drive. In this mode, the charger acts as a convenient power supply for a hot wire foam cutter.
● Battery inter, i, or resistance measurement.&nbs, p;the iCharger can not only measure the internal resistance of the battery pack, and also can measure the per-cell internal resistance (only available for lithium battery).
● Perfect protection. The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), low input voltage, battery temperature, charging capacity and time overrun.
● iCharger 206B has a 16Mbit flash storage, which can log offline charge and discharge data in 36 hours.
● Support upgrading the hardware program by USB port. The iCharger also support the “logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it. (See detail information about logview in the following website: http://www.logview.info)
Input voltage range:10 - 28.0VDC
Charge current range:0.05 - 20.0A
Discharge current range:0.05 - 20.0A
Maximum charge power capacity:300W @ input voltage > 18V
Maximum discharge power capacity:20W
Maximum extern discharge power capacity:500W @ 25V/20A
Current drain for balancing:<350mA
Lithium (LiPo/LiIo/LiFe) battery cell count:1 - 6 series (In non-balance mode, expand LiFe to 8s)
NiCd/NiMH battery cell count:1 - 17 series
Pb battery cell count:1 - 12 series (2 - 24V)
Log Files storage:16Mbit (36 hours)
Battery setup memories：10
Intelligent temperature control:Yes
PC Connect:USB port
Dimensions (L *W * D):134*83*25mm 5.28”*3.27”*0.98”
1 x charger
1 x Alligator Clips Cable
1 x pair alligator clips for lead-acid battery
1 x temperature sensor
1 x USB cable
1 x CD disk for instruction manual & software.
(also you can download instruction manual here
* The balance charging board is not provided with the charger, to be purchased separately.
who bought the above may also need
Messages of this section are not monitored by HiModel, it is for review and discussion among customers only.