●Auto detect the cells and type of batteries, and set the cutting-off voltage accordingly, 3V per cell for lipo, and 0.8V/cell for Ni-Mh/NiCd batteries.
●Safe start, it will not start up when throttle at wrong position.
●Over-temperature protection: The ESC will stop working when surface temperature is over 110℃.
●Lose signal protection: The ESC will stop when lost control signal for over 1 second.
· Weight: 86g / 3.03 oz
· Size: 65 x 40 x 15 mm
· Constant Current:125A (under good cooling condition)
· Max Current: 150A (for ten seconds)
· BEC: switch mode 3-8S, 5A
· Cut-off: 3.0V per cell for Lipo
· PWM: 8 Khz, 16Khz
· Input: 5 - 20 Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd or 3 - 7 Lipo (6-30V)
1. Cut-off main power of speed controller, switch on the transmitter and receiver.
2. Move throttle stick to up position (full open)
3. Switch on the main power of speed controller
4. Wait for beeps of the speed controller
Options of set up:
1. Cut-off voltage
option 1. Ni-Mh battery, auto setup
option 2. cut-off for 7S lipo
option 3. cut-off for 6S lipo
option 4. cut-off for 5S lipo
option 5. cut-off for 4S lipo
option 6. cut-off for 3S lipo
2. Start-up mode
option 1: auto set-up throttle range
option 2: fixed throttle range
option 3: high acceleration (hard start)
option 4: low acceleration (soft start)
option 1: no brake
option 2: light brake
option 3: medium brake
option 4: heavy brake
4. Running features
option 1: default running direction
option 2: reverse runing
option 3: hard brake
option 4: soft brake
5. Timing modes
option 1: 2°
option 2: 7°
option 3: 15°
option 4: 30°
6. PWM modes
option 1: 8K
option 2: 16K
Messages of this section are not monitored by HiModel, it is for review and discussion among customers only.
Upload Image: (Up To 5 Files, only .jpg/.gif/.png
files are accepted and sizes below 2MB for