| Lithium Polymer (Li-poly) & Ni-Mh battery packs, battery chargers, Electric (Brushless) Motors, Electric Speed Controllers ( ESC ), Gyros, Electric Accessories etc.
• High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
• BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
• All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
• The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments
.• The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5-25us).
• Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up
.• The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
HOBBYWING XRotor Micro 30A 2-5S BLHeli_32 Dshot1200 Speed Control for Multicopters XRotor-30A-Micro BLHeli_32Product: XRotor 30A Micro BLHeli_32 Dshot1200
Continuous/ Peak current: 30A/ 50A
Cell number: 2-5S Lipo
BEC output: No
Wire: power input 18AWG, 100mm (wire length is the overall length including the portion soldered on the PCB)
Output wires: No
Power input connector: No
Typical application: 130 - 300 class racing drones
Throttle range calibration: supported
Programming method: via transmitter or using BLHeliSuite
Oneshot throttle 125 mode: Supported
Oneshot throttle42 mode: Supported
MultiShot throttle mode: Supported
Timing setting: yes
motor rotating direction reverse: yes
1 x ESC