Choose other components to build your saving combo:
1. Input voltage: DC 11V~15V. The working electric current is less than 6A when it is charged in full load. The current of the fuse is 10A which could prevent short circuit. Note: Make sure the input voltage is not higher than 15V, especially when you use a DC adaptor, please measure the voltage before connect it to the charger, chargers damaged due to high input voltage are not covered by warranty.
2. The charge current is 0.2A~2.0A and the adjusting step is 0.2A which can be set by the buttons on the board.
3. Controlled by 4 separated internal micro computers. charge 1S-4S battery separately. no like other serial charging + balancer setup on the market. More efficient.
4. 4 separated JST style charging ports, one general charging port.
5. Big LCD display. real-time displays voltage and charging processing clearly and separately.
6. Low voltage protection. charger won't charge any cell if voltage is lower than 2.7v.
7. Automatically stop charging when it's done. A buzzer will call.
8. 4 separated parallel charging circuits ensure your battery 100% fully charged. Higher efficiency.
9. Charge mode of the balanced parallel connection
A. charge in parallel connection for one single cell or four single cells at one time
B. charge in parallel connection for a pile of two series-wound lithium cells or two piles of two series-wound lithium cells at one time
C. charge in parallel connection for a pile of three series-wound lithium cells or one single lithium cell at one time
D. charge in parallel connection for a pile of four series-wound lithium cells
10. Working rating: -20 ~ 60℃
11. Fully circuit protection: protect the charger and battery even when connect the battery or the power supply reversely.
12. General charging port will allow you charge any lipo battery which has balanering leads.
Note: Being the output polarity of this charger is opposite to that of HiModel series lipoly batteries, you MUST use the enclosed polarity reverse adaptor to charge HiModel lipos, refer to the image below for details:
1 x DN Power charger
1 x DC power source cable
1 x 2S polarity reverse adaptor
1 x 3S polarity reverse adaptor
1 x 4S polarity reverse adaptor
Note: Make sure the input voltage is not higher than 15V, especially when you use a DC adaptor, please measure the voltage before connect it to the charger, chargers damaged due to high input voltage are not covered by warranty.
Messages of this section are not monitored by HiModel, it is for review and discussion among customers only.
Upload Image: (Up To 5 Files, only .jpg/.gif/.png
files are accepted and sizes below 2MB for