- 2oz copper foil ensures large current capacity.
- 4 layers PCB, main power and BEC are in separated layers, eliminates BEC circuit been affected by the large current main power circuit.
- Integrated with 2 BEC outputs. 5V/ 2A synchronizing rectifier switch BEC; 12V/ 0.5A linear BEC
- Compatible with frames less than 48mm in width.
* Do test the BEC output voltage before connect to your other devices.
* XT60 connector is NOT soldered at factory.
Matek Multi-rotor Power Distribution Board W/ 5V/ 12V outputs, XT60 ConnectorCurrent capacity: 4 x 25A (peak 4 x 30A, 10 seconds)
BEC 5V ripple voltage: 40mV (Vin=16V, Vout=5V@2A)
BEC 12V Linear BEC: very low ripple, no interference to video signal.
Power input: 3-4S (under 4S input, BEC output can maintain 12V and continuous 500mA; voltage accuracy 2.5%; and when use 3S input, output voltage will be 3S battery voltage minus 1V)
BEC 12V max capacity can supply power to a 12 camera + a 600mW VTX.
Dimension: 52 x 36 x 3mm
1 x wiring hub