- Optimised based on BLHeli firmware, good linearity and smooth starting.
- Optimised for multicopter application, good filtering, also well support fixed-wing airplanes and helicopters.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage protection, overheat protection and signal lost protection etc.
- Lost found function: When the throttle keeps at low position, after some time, the motor will buzz to make it easier for you to locate the aircraft.
- Throttle range re-calibration capable to best suit different receivers.
- Some parameters can be set by either program card or transmitter.
Hint: When use CC3D flight control, requested by the flight control itself, you must use PPM or S.bus receiver to work in OneShot125 mode.
DALRC 2-4S 12A Speed Control for Multi-rotors (BLHeli Firmware, support OneShot125 mode) - No lead editionContinuous current: 12A
Burst current: 20A (for 5 seconds)
Power input: 2-4S Lipo
BEC output: No
Supported firmware: BLHeli
Dimension: 45 x 15 x 5mm
Weight: 7.4g (including wires)
1 x DALRC ESC
1 x instruction manual
1 x receiver (RX)