- Dual-color 128x 64 OLED display showing channel number.
- 2 ways signal inputs, you can switch video signal source using transmitter during flight.
- Low power alert function. support 2-6S, low voltage alert supporting voltage selection.
- Power source voltage indicating.
- TX working current indicating
- TX working temperature indicating
- TX PA detection power indicating
FPV 5.8G 32CH 2000mW A/V Transmitter Module (TX) W/ OLED Display | (SMA, jack)video format supported: NTSC/PAL
Antenna connector: SMA jack (module side) Refer to here for connector type diagram
Power input: 6.5-28V (3S Lipo suggested)
Transmitting current: 600mA @12V
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
1 x transmitting unit (TX)
1 x TX antenna (2db)
1 x signal wire with servo type connector
2 x video input wires
1 x receiving unit (RX)