BaseCam SimpleBGC mini 32-bit
The controller is under development. If you want to stay updated with changes, please subscribe to newsletter.
The controller can be used for building
This version of the controller is our new direction in the development of the stabilizing solutions. It will replace the previous 8-bit version of the SimpleBGC controller, keeping 100% back-compatibility, but adding the new fuctionality.
Basic functions of the controller
- 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axes stabilization.
- Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
UART-socketto connect optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and overcurrent protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
- Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
- Control through
the Serial-protocolusing dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorythms
- Optional second IMU, that will increase the
short-termprecision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position.
47mm L*30mm W
Welcome to access the Official website to know more:
BaseCam SimpleBGC Mini 32-bit Gimbal Controller W/ Case SBGCV3.0-mini | official version
|Size of the board:||47×30 mm|
|Distance between the mounting holes:||mm|
|Diameter of the mounting holes:||mm|
|Power supply voltage:||8–25 V (3s-5s LiPo)|
|Maximum motor current:||1,5 A|
|5V output current to power external devices:||up to 1 A|
Offical website: http://www.basecamelectronics.com/simplebgc32bit/
Note about brushless gimbals & Controllers:
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and it is an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube etc.. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
Getting things to work the way it’s supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.
1 x Gimbal Controller main board 32-bit (with CNC case)
1 x sensors + wire distribution module (plastic case)
1 x sensor (plastic case)
2 x sensor wires
1 x power supply cable