Special features:- This is the new 3 axis integrated version gimbal controller, utilizing larger current MOS chip, can drive up to 90 class big motors.
- Using larger current MOS chip replacing L6234D.
- Peak current 10A ( compare to L6234D 5A)
- Can work under 5A continuously ( heat sink is highly recommended in this case)
- Spare IIC port, can connect expansion board directly, avoiding "fly wire".
- Official version, support official version firmwares.
* THIS VERSION DOESN'T COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER VERSION FIRMWARES.
BGC Universal 3-axis/ 3-axle Large Current Brushless Gimbal Controller - Integrated Version | V3.53
Axis number: 3
Driving chip type: MOS
Peak working current: 10A
Continous working current: 5A ( Heat sink is highly recommended when working at 5A or above)
Power supply: 2-4S (3S is recommended)
Firmware: firmware of this version is NOT upgradeable
Weight: 17g (including sensor and wire)
Main board size: 5 x 5 cm
Supported motor class: from 20 to 90 class (for camera from Gopro to RED sizes)
Note about brushless gimbals & Controllers:
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and it is an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube etc.. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
Getting things to work the way it’s supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.
1 x Gimbal Controller main board
1 x sensor
1 x sensor wire
1 x remote control signal wire
3 x motor wires