BGC 2-axis/ 2-axle Brushless Gimbal Controller - Large Current Edition
- With latest official V3.11 firmware
- Adopts MOSFET replacing L6234D, provids higher driving power.
- Spare IIC port can connect to expansion board directly, no jump wire is needed.
- Can work at 5A continuously (heat sink is suggested in this case), and peak current up to 10A.
- Firmware upgrading is supported when newer official version firmwares available
For more information and trouble shooting on the gimbal controller, please refer to developer's official website: http://www.simplebgc.com/eng/downloads/
BGC 2-axis/ 2-axle Brushless Gimbal Controller - Large Current Edition | V3.11 (Firmware upgradeable)
Weight: 15g (including sensor and wire)
Main board size: 50 x 50mm
Continuous working current: 5A (when work at 5A continuously, heat sink is highly recommended)
Peak current: 10A
Power input: 3-4S （ 12V/ 3S is highly suggested)
Supported motor size: 2 to 8 series (motors for cameras from Gopro to Red Epic)
* Do bench test and monitor the MOSFET temperature of your system when use 4S Lipo battery.
1 x GBC Universal Brushless Gimbal Controller main board, large current edition
1 x sensor
1 x connection wire