Features:The controller can be used for building high-quality 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to UAV and for building handheld camera stabilizers.
This version of the controller is the new direction in the development of the stabilizing solutions from the developer. It will replace the previous 8-bit version of the SimpleBGC controller, keeping 100% back-compatibility, but adding the new functionality.
Features:- 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axis stabilization.
- Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
- Dedicated UART-socket to connect optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and overcurrent protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
- Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
- Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorythms
- Second IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position. （The 2nd IMU already included in this kit）
THIS IS THE LICENSED OFFICIAL VERSION.
Alexmos BaseCam Simple BGC3.0 SBGC V3.0 32-bit 3-axis Brushless Gimbal Controller | V3.0
- Size of the board: 50×50 mm
- Distance between the mounting holes: 45 mm
- Diameter of the mounting holes: 3 mm
- Power supply voltage: 8–25 V (3s-5s LiPo)
- Maximum motor current: 1,5 A
- 5V output current to power external devices: up to 1 A
Offical website: http://www.basecamelectronics.com/simplebgc32bit/
Note about brushless gimbals & Controllers:
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and it is an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube etc.. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
Getting things to work the way it’s supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.
1 x Gimbal Controller main board 32-bit
2 x sensors
2 x sensor wires
1 x pin bag