| Lithium Polymer (Li-poly) & Ni-Mh battery packs, battery chargers, Electric (Brushless) Motors, Electric Speed Controllers ( ESC ), Gyros, Electric Accessories etc.
Measures 8 parameters key to electric power safety & performance, typical applications:
* to prevent peak currents damaging battery, motor control, motors, wiring and connectors.
* Verify sufficient operating voltage under load.
* Set cutoff voltages, check battery capacity & health.
* Balance battery cells.
* Confirm proper battery charger operation.
* Detect receivers and actual operating current so as to make sure whether an UBEC is needed.
G.T.Power Rc watt meter and power analyzer
●Operates from 4.8 to 60V
0 V with optional auxiliary battery
● Measures 0 to 130A, resolution 0.01A;
0 to 60V, resolution 0.01A
0 to 6554W, resolution 0.1W
0 to 65 Ah, resolution 0.001 Ah;
0 to 6554 Wh, resolution 0.1 Wh.
● 16 x 2, backlit LCD display
● Dimension: 85 x 42 x 25 mm
● Weight: 82g
1 x analyzer
1 x instruction manual